The School's Vision
A prestigious institution upholding a legacy of excellence through holistic education, empowering learners to find a place in and make a contribution to the demands of the modern world as responsible, principled Christian citizens.
Thus we strive for a Catholic Community where:
- Christian Values are lived out by the educators and learners, where all are valued and respected.
- Personal growth and the exercise of reasonable freedom and initiative are encouraged.
- There is self-discipline and acceptance of personal responsibility for others.
- Learners are imbued with a culture of protection, nurturing and enhancement of the environment, now and for future generations.
- The expectation of achievement is always high.
- Development of educators and non-educators is always given high priority.
- Learning and teaching reflect a high level of organisational expertise.